Instant On AP22 with 12V/18W Power adaptor EU Bundle
- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Certifications EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments) Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ax with (Wi-Fi 6), WPA2, WPA3
- Wi-Fi antenna Integrated down-tilt omni-directional antennas for 2×2 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 4.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.6dBi in 5GHz (of the effective, combined pattern for both antennas in each band).
- Radio coverage Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation 5 GHz 802.11ax 2×2 MIMO for up to 1.2 Gbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 6) 2.4 GHz 802.11ax 2×2 MIMO for up to 574 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 6)
- Ports (1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
- Mounting The access point ships with a white mount clip that can attach to both wall and ceiling. You can also purchase a mount (R6P90A) that matches the aesthetic design and looks of the APs, to blend seamlessly into your environment.
- Warranty Aruba Instant On 2 Year warranty with 24X7 phone support for first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support as long as you own the products.
- Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11ax
- Power Consumption Max power consumption (worst-case): 10.1W (PoE), 8.8W (DC)
- Input voltage Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3) DC power (12V) Note: Power sources are sold separately
- Weight 500 g
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.5 x 6.3 x 6.3 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 37x 160 x 160 mm
- Weight 1.1 lb
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi for high performance, high density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the growing number of mobile, IoT, and security needs. The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points (AP) delivers multi-user capabilities and a maximum aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps for high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools, and business-grade software features are included – no extra charge or need for external controllers.
- Wi-Fi 6 for high performance and efficiency.
- Supports up to 75 associated clients per radio.
- Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
Incredible Efficiency with Wi-Fi 6
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points include an easy-to-use web GUI and templates – access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points come with integrated router, gateway, and firewall functionality.
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas – nearly eliminating spotty connections and dead zones, providing Wi-Fi where you need it.
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
Reduce High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
Gain insights into customers with third party captive portal integration with partners like Skyfii, Purple, Aislelabs, and Wavespot.
Instant On supports Facebook Wi-Fi, so when people access the Wi-Fi at your locations, they are redirected through your business’ Facebook page.
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points are ideal for single or distributed small business sites such as graphic design firms, cafés, restaurants, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
Simple to build landing page allows customization of your guest access page with your own brand and logo.
Creates a Custom Guest Access Experience
Block undesired applications and websites with greater traffic visibility without the need for any external gateway or additional costs – the control is at your fingertips.
Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points support the Wi-Fi 6 standard, including features such as orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) and bi-directional Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO).
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points support features Target Wake Time (TWT) that help establish a schedule when clients need to communicate with an AP.
- Aruba 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange Instant ON Access Point Service
- Aruba Instant On AP22 flush mount sleeve
Numai clienții autentificați, care au cumpărat acest produs, pot să scrie o recenzie.