Aruba AP-505 (RW) Dual Radio 2×2:2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified
- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Power Consumption POE powered (802.3at): 11.0W / 16.5W. POE powered (802.3af): 11.0W / 13.5W. DC powered: 8.9W / 14.2W. Maximum (worst-case) power consumption (without / with a USB device attached).
- Weight 1.1 lb
- Input voltage IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at PoE, or direct DC power (via optional power supply)
- Mounting Mounting bracket has been pre-installed on the back of the AP. This bracket is used to secure the AP to any of the mount kits (sold separately); see the 500 Series Ordering Guide for details.
- Warranty Aruba limited lifetime hardware warranty. See https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/product-warranties/ Aruba limited lifetime hardware warranty. See https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/product-warranties/
- Ports (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Product Dimensions (metric) 37 x 160 x 161 mm
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.5 x 6.3 x 6.3 in
- Weight 500 g
- Wi-Fi antenna Two integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 2×2 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 4.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.7dBi in 5GHz.
- Radio coverage Dual radio, 5GHz and 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11ax 2×2 MIMO. Maximum data rates of 1.2Gbps in the 5GHz band and 574Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 3.55Gbps).
The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points provide high-performance connectivity to budget-conscious organizations experiencing growing numbers of mobile, IoT and mobility requirements. Supporting the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard, the 500 Series can achieve a maximum aggregate data rate of 1.77 Gbps (1.774 Gbps) for venues and workplaces such as schools, midsize offices, and retailers. The Aruba 500 Series APs are also designed to provide improved user experiences by integrating key Wi-Fi optimization technologies for increased Wi-Fi efficiency and optimized client airtime.
- Wi-Fi 6 for high performance and efficiency.
- Provides policy enforcement for wireless traffic through Dynamic Segmentation.
- IoT-ready with a built-in Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 radio that supports Zigbee®.
- Supports up to 256 associated clients per radio.
- Can be deployed as a cloud-managed Instant AP or controller-based AP.
Incredible Efficiency with Wi-Fi 6
The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points support the Wi-Fi 6 standard, including features such as orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), bi-directional Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and Target Wait Time (TWT).
Patented RF optimization technologies like ClientMatch have also been enhanced with Wi-Fi 6 awareness to group Wi-Fi 6-capable client devices together for optimized network utilization.
The Aruba 500 Series also supports AirSlice, a unique capability that enhances OFDMA with SLA-grade application assurance from the access point to the client device.
Supports Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee® wireless protocols through an integrated IoT radio, and third-party expansion with an integrated USB port.
Features improved client visibility with integrated device profiling, and the option for advanced insights when integrated with ClearPass Policy Manager or ClearPass Device Insight.
The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points have the ability to support up to 256 associated clients per Wi-Fi radio – ideal for organizations deploying Wi-Fi connected IoT devices.
IoT Platform Capabilities
It also comes with Intelligent Power Monitoring to enable or disable AP features based on available PoE power from a network switch.
This product can be managed locally, in the cloud with Aruba Central, or through a converged multivendor on-premises solution with Aruba AirWave.
The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points can be deployed in either controller-less or controller-based mode, depending on enterprise requirements.
Infrastructure Designed with Flexibility in Mind
- ARUBA 1Y FC NBD EXCH AP-505 SVC
- ARUBA 1Y FC NBD EXCH HW AP-505 SVC
- Aruba 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-505 Service
- Aruba 5 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-505 Service
- PC-AC-DEN Denmark 220V AC 10A 2-meter AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-EC CONT EURO AC POWER CORD
- PC-AC-IT Italian AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-SWI Switzerland 220V AC 10A 2-meter AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-UK UK AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-ZA South Africa 250V AC 10A 2-meter AC Power Cord
- AP-AC-12V30B 12V/30W AC/DC Desktop Style 2.1/5.5/9.5mm Circular 90 Deg Plug DoE Level VI Adapter
- AP-CBL-SERU Console Adapter Cable
- AP-MNT-A AP MOUNT BRACKET INDIVIDUAL A
- AP-MNT-B Campus AP mount bracket kit (individual) type B: suspended ceiling rail flat 15/16
- AP-MNT-C Campus AP mount bracket kit (individual) type C: suspended ceiling rail profile 9/16
- AP-MNT-D AP mount bracket individual D
- AP-MNT-E Campus AP mount bracket kit (individual) type E: wall-box
- 12V/48W AC/DC pwr adptr 2.1/5.5mm
- AP-POE-ATSR 1P SR 802.3at 30W Midspan
- AP-POE-AFGE 1P GE 802.3af 15.4W Midspan
- AP-MOD-SERU CONSOLE ADAPTER MODULE
- Aruba Air Pass Roaming Service Solution Overview
- Purple Partner Solution Overview
- Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points Data Sheet
- Aruba Wi-Fi 6 Use Case At A Glance
- Aruba 500 Series Campus Access Points
- Healthcare and life sciences at HPE DISCOVER 2022
- Higher Education Solution Overview
- Aruba 500H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points Customer Presentation
- Education Reimagined Solution Overview
Numai clienții autentificați, care au cumpărat acest produs, pot să scrie o recenzie.