HPE LTO-5 Ultrium 3TB RW Data Cartridge
- Obsolete Date 01-11-2025
- End of support date 31-10-2030
- Product color Light Blue
- Weight 0.27 kg
- Media format Re-writable
- Archival life 30 years
- Magnetic coercivity 2500-2700 Oe
- Capacity 3.0 TB Compressed 2:1 Supported
- Bit density 343 kbits/inch
- Base material Metal Particle
- Weight 0.6 lb
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 4.45 x 1.1 x 4.37 in
- Recording technology LTO-5 Ultrium
- Read speed, media 280 MB/sec
- Tape width 12.65 mm
- Tape length 846 m
- Tape thickness 6.4 um
- Quantity per Package 1
- Data tracks 1280
- Product Dimensions (metric) 11.3 x 2.79 x 11.1 cm
HPE LTO Ultrium cartridges provide reliable and low cost protection to guard your data against the threat of cyber attacks and ransomware, as well as meeting your demands for reliability when restoring data. They enable businesses to comply with the recommendations of law enforcement agencies around the world to maintain offline copies of their data. Built upon a legacy of nine generations, and with native transfer speeds of up to 1.44 TB/h for LTO-9, there is a platform for every budget. Secure AES-256 encryption provides even higher levels of data security and compliance with the most stringent industry regulations to prevent unauthorized data access. HPE StoreOpen and Linear Tape File System makes using tape as easy, flexible, portable and intuitive as using other removable and shareable media, such as a USB drive. Also, because LTO cartridges at rest require minimal additional power and cooling, they offer a greener, more sustainable long term archival solution for your data.
- Increase in native performance – possible to store 1,44 TB/hr using LTO-9 (full-height only)
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1) (LTO-5, LTO-6, LTO-7, LTO-8, and LTO-9) – granted FIPS140-2 Level 1 certification.
- Massive increase in capacity – 620% over the native capacity of LTO-6 (18 TB LTO-9 versus 2.5 TB LTO-6)
Open standard technology helps ensure compatibility across product generations and gives you more choice. HPE LTO Ultrium cartridges are available as custom labeled or non-custom labeled.
Highest Capacity and Performance of any Comparable Tape Technology
Ultra-reliable Storage Medium
Built-in AES 256-bit encryption (LTO-5 to LTO-9) allows you to provide additional security for data stored on tape. With LTO encryption (strengthened by the option to use WORM cartridges), even if tapes were to fall into the wrong hands, your data would be protected from unauthorized access.
First time restore ensured with fewer media failures and disrupted backups, regardless of duty cycle or environmental conditions.
Agencies such as the US FBI recommend keeping data offline. This is because tapes that are stored offline are disconnected from the network and are out of reach of sophisticated criminals who use digital networks to strike at companies to encrypt both their primary data and their backups.
Reliable Offline Medium that Creates an Air Gap to Keep Data Out of the Reach of Cybercriminals
Standardizing on HPE LTO Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows, industry-standard, AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1), and interchangeable read-write (RW) or WORM media; without extra space or IT resource overhead.
According to a white paper from ESG, ‘The Economic Benefits of HPE StoreEver as Active Archival Storage’, published in August 2020, LTO tape technology is over 80% less expensive across a 10-year period, than either all-disk or all-cloud solutions for a 1 PB archive growing at 10% per annum.
Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape. Simplified tape path to reduce wear, tear, and build-up of debris–crucial in automation.
HPE brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the HPE LTO Ultrium. This ensure utmost reliability for restoring your data.
HPE warrants LTO Ultrium cartridges for up to 30 years archival life. This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
Tape is more reliable than enterprise SATA disk, with a bit error rate (BER) of 1×10 to the power of 19 for LTO-8 versus 1×10 to the power of 15 for enterprise SATA HDD’s. That’s a difference in reliability of four orders of magnitude–e.g. tape is 10,000 times more reliable than enterprise SATA HDD
HPE LTO Ultrium cartridge memory chip delivers faster access time and enhanced media monitoring.
A 35% increase in the number of tracks and a 3% increase in bit density has permitted a capacity increase from 30 TB for LTO-8 to 45 TB for LTO-9. From 2,176 tracks for LTO-6 to 8,960 tracks for 9th generation HPE LTO-9 Ultrium 45 TB cartridges (assuming 2.5:1 compression) – an improvement of 311%
HPE LTO-9 Ultrium data cartridges can write or read data at a blistering native 1.44 TB/hour, storing, encrypting, and protecting up to 45 TB* on a single cartridge, making it ideal for large-scale, 24×7, mission-critical IT environments (*capacity assumes 2.5:1 compression).
HPE brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the LTO Ultrium logo.This ensures maximum reliability for restoring your data.
Estimated data loss over 10 years for 1 Exabyte archive is 1.1 Petabytes for HDD compared to only 7.4 Terabytes for tape.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership for Long-term Archiving
Protect Your Data Flow With HPE StoreEver LTO
Data. Your business depends on it flowing through your whole organization. But what happens if that data flow is stopped, or worse, becomes corrupted through a ransomware attack? HPE StoreEver LTO tape protects your data flow from ransomware.
- ACCESORII SERVER HP 1U SAS RACK MOUNT KIT AE459B
- HPE StoreEver MSL2024 0-drive Tape Library
- HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 Internal Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 External Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 TAA-compliant Internal Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 Internal Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 External Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver 1U Generic Rack Mount Kit
- HP 1/8 G2 LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 SAS Tape Autoloader
- HP StoreEver 1/8 G2 LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 F
- HP 1/8 G2 LTO-6 Ult 6250 SAS Autoloader
- HPE 1/8 G2 LTO-6 Ult 6250 FC Autoloader
- HPE LTO-6 Ultr 6250 Tape DR 1U Rackmount
- HPE Ultrium Universal Cleaning Cartridge
- HPE StoreEver MSL2024 1 LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 SAS Library w/24 LTO-6 Media/TVlite
- HPE StoreEver MSL2024 1 LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 SAS Library w/24 LTO-5 Media/TVlite
- HPE 1/8 G2 LT06 SAS Autoload Bndl/Tvlite
- HPE 1/8 G2 LT05 SAS Autoload Bndl/Tvlite
- HPE StoreEver LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 SAS Internal Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 SAS External Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 External Tape Drive
- HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 FC Tape Autoloader
- HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 SAS Tape Autoloader
- HPE 1/8 G2 LTO7 FC Autoload Bdl/TVlite
- HPE StoreEver MSL2024 LTO-7 15000 SAS Library 24-cartridge Bundle/TVlite
- HPE StoreEver MSL2024 LTO-7 15000 FC Library 24-cartridge Bundle/TVlite
- HPE MSL4048 LTO7 15000 Lib Bdl/TVlite
- HPE MSL4048 LTO7 15000 FC Lib Bdl/TVlite
- HPE Ultrium 15000 SAS Int Drv Bdl/TVlite
- HPE Ultrium 15000 SAS Ext Drv Bdl/TVlite
- HPE LTO-4 Ultrium Read/Write Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE LTO-4 Ultrium WORM Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE LTO-5 Ultrium RW Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE LTO-5 Ultrium WORM Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE LTO-6 Ultrium RW Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE LTO-7 Ultrium RW Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE LTO-8 30TB RW Bar Code Label Pack
- HPE MSL3040 Scalable Base Module
- HPE MSL3040 Scalable Base Module
- HPE StoreEver MSL3040 Scalable Library Expansion Module
- HPE 1/8 G2 LTO-8 FC Tape Autoloader
- HPE 1/8 G2 LTO-8 SAS Tape Autoloader
- HPE StoreEver LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 SAS Internal Tape Drive/TVlite
- HPE MSL6480 Scalable Base Module
- MSL6480 Scalable Expansion Module
- HPE StoreEver MSL 1/8 G2 0-drive Tape Autoloader
- HPE CloudPhysics Security – Frequently asked questions
- HPE CloudPhysics Dependency Mapping – Frequently asked questions
- Advance your Hybrid Cloud journey with integrated HPE vSAN Readynodes solution brief
- Create intelligent storage operations with HPE and VMware secure workloads and data solutions solution brief
- Transform your Operations with HPE Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud foundation solution brief
- Healthcare and life sciences at HPE DISCOVER 2022
- HPE LTO Ultrium Storage Supplies
- HPE LTO-7 cartridge initialized as Type M media
- Extreme tape media reliability for Hybrid IT archive data
- West London College basis future growth on HPE technology
- EXTREME TAPE MEDIA RELIABILITY FOR PROTECTING AND PRESERVING BIG DATA ARCHIVES
- Flash Storage Technologies Expert Guide: NAND, NVMe-oF, & SSD
- AIOps Solution Overview
- Leveraging Tape to Combat Ransomware with HPE StoreEver
- How tape can support a GDPR compliant data processing system business white paper
Numai clienții autentificați, care au cumpărat acest produs, pot să scrie o recenzie.